Depositional Sequences and Storm Deposition on Low-energy Coast of China
摘要: 我国淤泥质海岸由微型和小型层序构成。微型层序主要是潮汐作用形成的,小型层序由粗、细粒单层构成,其中粗粒单层形成于风暴时期,细粒单层形成于平静天气。小型层序系完整的风暴层序。在游泥质海岸层序中风暴沉积的厚度超过非风暴沉积,且排列有序。低潮坪沉积物粗,向陆向海变细,从而构成中间粗、两端细的淤泥质海岸典型垂直层序。随着条件和因素的变化,典型垂直层序可以产生若干变异,识别出三种变异层序。Abstract: Two different scale dipositional micro-and small sequences are distinguished to de essential componentsof the sequences of low-energy coast. Micro-sequences, with the thickness of mm scale, are mainly formedby tidevs, and can be distinguished as mud laminae and sand laminae. Small sequences are composed ofmicro--sequences and are generally several to 20cm thick. According to the relative ratio of mud and sandlaminaes inside, the small sequences can also be classified as fine (muddy) small-sequences and coarse(sandy) ones which are belived to be formed under fair weather and storm weather respectively, and can alsobe regarded as normal and event sequences respectively. Grain size and sand contents in both normal andevent layers increase from low tidal level both seaward (downward) to subtidal zone and upward (landward)to upper intertidal flat. Near the lower water level the sand contents in the normal layers can be higher thenthat of the event layers in the upper tidal flat, and the sands are also coarser. The differences in sand contentsand the. grain size between adjacent normal and event deposites are obvious. The seaward charges from thelower tidal flat to the wave base are similar to the landward changes that occured from the lower tidal flat tothe uwner tidal flat Comparision among the presen，subrecent and aneclent sectiuns in many areas demonstrated that the ba-sic sequences of the low-wergy coast of China is a sequence shat fines from lower tidal flat both upward tothe upper tidal deposits and downward to the wave base deposits. In the tidal flat where the tidal channels aredeveloped the tidal sequence fines only upward with a ubvions erosional surface at the bottom and withunderlying mud deposits, which is similar to the classic sequence described by Klein(1977).In the areaswhere river mouth sand bars and tidal sand ridges ace developed, thc; sequence also fines only upwards butwith underlying sand deposits. Adjacent coastal rocky hills or man-made dams can make the slope of the up-per tidlal Rat or supertidal steepen, which subsequently cause the sedunents coarser at the top of the low-en-ergy coast sequence. Shell layers can someUmes be found in the coarsened upper tidal deposits. Such sequencehad been detected in the Yangtae Delta and the Paleozoic tidal deposits in western Zhejiang Province.
 (1) 李从先，李萍 1982，海洋与湖沼，3卷1期
(2) 任美鳄, 张忍顺，杨区海等，1983,海洋地质与第四纪地质,3卷4期
(3) 许世远、邵虚生. 洪雪晴 1984. 中国科l学B.12期
(5) Dott Jr R.H.,1983 J Sed Petr V.53.P.5-23
(6) Dott Jr R.H.,1988,.A eppisodre view of shallow marine ctastie ,sednnention- in P. L. de Boer:et al ed. Tidal- anflu eneed sedimentary environments and tacies. D.Reidel Publishing Company, p.3-12
(7) Gunsburg R. V，1975. Tidal deposits. a case--book ol recent examples and fossil counterparts, Springer-Ve Ing. Berlin. Heideiberg. New York
(8) Kletn G dev 1977 Clastne tidal facies Continuutg Education Company. Champaign, Hinois
(11) Renterk H. L and Smgh L.B.1980. Depositional sedimentary environments. SprinK-Varlag. Berhn. Heideberg.New York.
(10) Terwindt J. H. J 1981, Origin and sequence of sedimentary structures in inshore mesotidal deposits of the North Sea, Spec. Publs. Ass. Sediment.5, p.4-16
(11) Van Straaten L. M. J.U. and PH. H. Kuenen, Iy55, J. Sed. Petr, V.28, p.406-413
- 文章访问数: 432
- HTML全文浏览量: 0
- PDF下载量: 477
- 被引次数: 0